Promoted in 2014, MPS International, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur is a coeducational day school affiliated with the New Delhi based Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Managed by the Education Committee of the Maheshwari Samaj, the school offers an optimum blend of academics and co-curricular activities. It aims at holistic development of the students to make them good human beings and worthy global citizens.
The 5.7 acre school campus hosts state of the art learning environment with facilities such as audio-visual room, auditorium, canteen, dance & music room, physics lab, chemistry lab, biology lab, maths lab, computer lab, combined science lab, language lab, two art and craft rooms, sports rooms, medical health checkups and functional CCTV cameras installed throughout the school premises.
Affiliated with CBSE, the school offers classes from class I through class XII. At the senior secondary level, the school offers Science, Humanities and Commerce streams.
The school has its own school band. The school also promotes clubs for debates, quizzing enactment, PowerPoint presentation and storytelling, spell bee and singing, social responsibility practice etc. There are regular Yoga classes, dance and music classes, different sports and games, art & crafts, scouting etc.
MPS International follows a six step online admission process.
1. Online submission of application form with supporting documents and payment of non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500.00
2. Admission decision announced via email to applicants
3. Online admission fee payment
4. Generation of student ID and communication to applicants via email
5. Submission of transfer certificate and visa documents
6. Attending teacher observation session for final clearance
For details on fees, please contact the school office.
Over the years, students of MPS International have bagged laurels in several inter school and district level events.